Gloucestershire ICS Creative Health Hub Programme Project Lead
Brief for a Project Lead
The National Centre for Creative Health is delivering a programme of Creative Health Hubs in partnership with NHS England and Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) in Gloucestershire; West Yorkshire and Harrogate; Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin; and Suffolk and North East Essex; to explore models for integrating creative health at a systems level.
NHS England is supporting the secondment of a post of Programme Manager to work across all four systems. In addition to this, the National Centre for Creative Health has been commissioned to deliver a ‘deep dive’ into the Gloucestershire ICS.
How can existing Creative Health programmes be further embedded across Gloucestershire and how can the work be spread to include other care pathways as the Integrated Care System develops? How can we best show impact to support this? What is needed to mainstream the work over time?
This brief is for a Project Lead who will use co-production methods to co-produce recommendations and outputs.
- Analysis of existing data and an Impact Report including visuals, infographics and images
- A plan for future development and new areas of focus, setting out high level timelines, milestones, and suggesting what resources would be needed.
- Co-produced recommendations as above.
Download the full brief HERE
Skills, knowledge and Experience:
We are interested in hearing from people who might have strengths in one or more areas. We will work with the Project Lead to commission other aspects of the work as appropriate.
- Research and interviewing skills
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Writing skills (case studies and reports)
- Knowledge of the arts and health field
- Understanding and skills in health economics
- Knowledge and experience of working in the health sector
- Understanding of funding models and public sector commissioning
- Experience of strategic planning and strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Influencing skills
- Understanding of the wider context of Integrated Care Systems
July – December 2021
How to Apply
Download the full brief HERE
Deadline for applications: 5th July 5pm
For an informal discussion about the brief, please contact:
Alex Coulter, Director of the National Centre for Creative Health – alexandra[at]ncch.org.uk
Hannah Gorf, Commissioning Development Manager: Social Prescribing and Creative Health, NHS Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group - Hannah.gorf[at]nhs.net
To apply please submit to info[at]ncch.org.uk:
1. A letter of application (no more than 2 sides of A4) describing your approach and relevant knowledge, skills and experience (please see the Brief for details)
2. A CV and/or information about other projects undertaken with names of two referees
3. An outline budget for the fee of £20,000 plus VAT (Overall budget for Project Lead and additional commissioned work from others)