West Yorkshire and Harrogate ICS Creative Health Hub Programme Project Lead
Brief for a Project Lead
The National Centre for Creative Health is delivering a programme of Creative Health Hubs in partnership with NHS England and Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) in Gloucestershire; West Yorkshire and Harrogate; Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin; and Suffolk and North East Essex; to explore models for integrating creative health at a systems level.
This brief is for the work across the West Yorkshire and Harrogate ICS. West Yorkshire and Harrogate is an area where Creativity and Health work is already embedded, building on the successes of Creative Minds’ work over the past ten years and the support of local leaders to embrace and sponsor work on creativity and health. There is a pioneering programme in Calderdale supported for 12 months by Arts Council England, South West Yorkshire Partnership Foundation Trust (SWYFT), Calderdale Metropolitan Borough Council and Calderdale Clinical Commissioning Group. Other areas of innovation in the ICS include the work of the Leeds Arts Health and Wellbeing Network and their connections to the Centre for Cultural Value and the University of Leeds.
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Research and interviewing skills
- Knowledge of the arts and health field, preferably local
- Writing skills (case studies and reports)
- Experience of working with artists or a background in the arts
- Data and analytical skills
- Understanding and skills in health economics
- Knowledge and experience of working in the health sector
- Understanding of funding models and public-sector commissioning
- Experience of strategic planning and strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Influencing skills
- Understanding of the wider context of Integrated Care Systems
1.Capturing: July – September 2021
2. Mapping: July – September 2021
3. Planning: September – November 2021
4. Final Outputs – November 2021
How to Apply
Download the full brief HERE
Deadline for applications: 5th July 5pm
Interviews: 15th July on Zoom (time to be confirmed)
For an informal discussion about the brief, please contact:
Alex Coulter, Director of the National Centre for Creative Health – alexandra[at]ncch.org.uk
David McQuillan, Arts and Health Programme Manager, South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - David.McQuillan[at]swyt.nhs.uk
To apply please submit to info[at]ncch.org.uk:
1. A letter of application (no more than 2 sides of A4) describing your approach and relevant knowledge, skills and experience (please see the Brief for details).
2. A CV and/or information about other projects undertaken with names of two referees.
3. An outline budget for the fee of £20,000 plus VAT (Overall budget for Project Lead and additional commissioned work from artist(s) and/or health specialists)