Arts Council of Wales and Welsh NHS Confederation Memorandum of Understanding now in its fourth year. Click HERE to find out more.
Welsh Government Cross Party Group on Arts and Health working towards effecting policy change and achieving political support for arts, health and well-being influence. Click HERE to find out more.
Arts Council of Wales funding support for:
- All Health Boards in Wales to engage an Arts & Health Coordinator;
- Investing in training and the sharing of best practice through WAHWN Wales Arts Health & Wellbeing Network
- Backing innovation through our partnership with Y Lab and the HARP Programme to test new ideas that can be sustained and scaled
- Cultural Cwtch – Developing a website of creative resources to support the wellbeing of frontline NHS and social care staff in Wales as we emerge from the pandemic.
- A joint programme of work – Celf ar y Cyd - with Amgueddfa Cymru/National Museums & Galleries Wales to share and exhibit artwork from our national collections within the Covid field hospitals across Wales
- The cARTrefu Programme - with AGE Cymru and the Baring Foundation - supporting creative approaches to care through Artists in Residence within care homes.