Arts Council of Wales and Welsh NHS Confederation Memorandum of Understanding now in its fourth year. Click HERE to find out more.
Welsh Government Cross Party Group on Arts and Health working towards effecting policy change and achieving political support for arts, health and well-being influence. Click HERE to find out more.
Arts Council of Wales funding support for:
- All seven Health Boards in Wales to engage an Arts & Health Coordinator;
- Investing in training, advocacy and collaborative working through WAHWN Wales Arts Health & Wellbeing Network
- Supporting high-quality creative partnership projects across arts, health, social care and third sectors through arts, health and wellbeing Lottery funding programme
- Backing innovation through our partnership with Y Lab and the HARP (Health Arts Research People) Programme to explore how we can generate, grow and learn about creative innovations that support people’s health and wellbeing
- Tackling mental health issues across seven health board regions in partnership with the Baring Foundation through the Arts and Minds Programme
- Cultural Cwtch – Our (NHS approved) creative wellbeing resource to support the wellbeing of NHS and social care staff in Wales. The Cultural Cwtsh includes a range of fun, bitesize participatory content created by artists to help the healthcare workforce relax and switch off from work by engaging in creative activity
- A joint programme of work – Celf ar y Cyd - with Amgueddfa Cymru/National Museums & Galleries Wales developing projects to share the arts across Wales in response to the current health crisis
- The cARTrefu Programme - with AGE Cymru and the Baring Foundation - supporting creative approaches to care through Artists in Residence within care homes.